Wednesday, January 14, 2009

how to save my life

is schizophrenia a sin

design don't really allow you to truly express sometimes. fine arts does.

an even wiser man says that the faith-bounded blind men are wiser.

is expression, root issues' self-centeredness

anger from the impatience in the unexecution of my art

politically fine and prevailing liking of an ignorant mind holds back society evolution

can time stop

block system screws my every day

slow down please

todayi'm so happy i learnt of the recognition of reality for word schizophrenia; schizophrenia i found

split-personalitizia

bipolaria

yeo, of him

heck all things and just dance

yet, halt to contemplate and think like i can

corpse and me

somebody get your praise on.

God is universe 3:41 AM

L. NEWELL L.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS OF THIS SEASON BEFORE READING BLOG: You need to leave if you hate uncommon psychophilosophical behaviour.

Photobucket †Actual name: Laszlo Newell Loo Jianwei
†Male
†I believe the harder you try to run from your enemy, you actually get closer. Then instead of looking for a direction, you should mold yourself clever edges.
†I might be poor in language as you think, but my consciousness speaks with the sharpest tongues.
†I was hurt. Now I am very shy, so when someone and I grow to be so close, I dump or hurt them.
†I am proud to have a mind that keeps a strong marriage of opposite characters.
†I like autistic kids, embrace spontaneity, swing between serious and witty.
†I lust to be a celebrity, but secretly indulge in deep thinking.
†I know we should not see the world in just black and white.
†I am a pessimist who care to seek reasons to be hopeful.
†I say versatility is definitely FTW.

Nobody is perfect.
I think I'm a nobody sometimes...

{ CURRENT STATUS† }
†Temasek Polytechnic Design School
†Diploma in Moving Images
†Singaporean
†19yo before next September 11
†Shepherd: Yeo Xi-Yang
†christian in relevance to the universe
†Single

{ CONNECTIONS† }
†Zhaokai
†Yiqin Ephriam
†Yingjie
†Yi Hao
†Winstar Claest
†Wafah Bitch
†Teck Jun
†Taiyong Daiyuu
†Sunny
†Suhaimi
†Shirley Melinda
†Shirley Kam
†Sebastian Ho
†Ruiicheese Ruiichi Louise
†Qing En
†Priscilla Priscilicious
†Peiqing Daphne
†Patrina
†Papaya Lyehuat
†Nicholas Johnathan Chan
†Mag Carys
†Lestari s/o Kastari
†Leslie
†Joseph tehsickness
†John Ko
†Jian Ming
†Jeff Chong
†Jasmine Poon
†Iwan Yuliyanto
†Gerald Christiangabriel
†GeckTing Gock
†Eugene
†Eileen
†EeSeng
†Dennis Elijah
†Chenni
†Ben KC Lee
†Aloy Barnabas
†Ah Be Valens
†Damai amateur band; A Band
†twostupidcupid
†guide for martians; gbro George

{ ARCHIVES† }
July 2008 August 2008
September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 December 2009 March 2010


{ CYBERPATH† }



{ SPACE OF HONOUR† }
dango!†
The Design†
The Image†
Newell himself as the steward of the blog skin.†
The bible was inscribed over a period of 2000 years in times of war and in days of peace by kings, physicians, tax collectors, farmers, fishermen, singers and shepherds. The marvel is that a library so perfectly cohesive could have been produced by such a diverse crowd over a period of time which stagers the imagination. Jesus is it's grand subject our good is designed and the Glory of God is its end.†